Why the 29 Day ReBoot?
- Gives our body the opportunity to get balanced and teaches us how to listen to it.
- Organic raw fruits and veggies have healing nutrients and natural enzymes that help repair our cells.
- Detox, Detox, Detox – helps rid the body of unwanted toxins.
- Teaches us how to recognize “real” food again and reprograms our body and mind to make the shift.
- Because every “body” deserves the right fuel to run properly and to feel and be healthy.
Just think raw fruits and vegetables only for 29 Days! Nothing more, nothing less!
The 29 ReBoot Challenge Plan:
Day 1: One Day Juice Cleanse (if you want) or go straight into eating raw fruits and vegetables.
Day 2 – 29: Raw Fruits and Vegetables, Juice (optional), Smoothies and lots of water and teas! See recipes below for week 1. Provided by: FitLiving Eats.
Example of a ReBoot Schedule: (adjust accordingly for your own lifestyle)
- 6 AM: Celery juice, hot tea or hot water with lemon – add in morning walk, meditate or just sit outside and listen to birds waking up
- 8 AM: Breakfast smoothie
- 10 AM: Snack (fruit or veggies)
- NOON: Lunch (Try a huge salad)
- 2 PM: Snack (Juice or Fruit & Veggies)
- 4 PM: Snack (Juice or Fruit & Veggies – add honey as a treat)
- 6 PM: Dinner (Smoothie or salad if in a hurry or get creative)
- 8PM: Evening Snack (apple or date or both)
- 9PM: Hot water or lemon water (play with adding ginger and turmeric slices)
- 9:30: Bath & Bed
- Shop 100% organic or as much as you can. The goal is to reduce inflammation and remove toxins. Pesticides will hinder your efforts. See recipes here for more ideas.
- Prep your meals and snacks the night before. This will make the experience enjoyable and will help the day go smoother.
- Plan to eat every 2 hrs. Sometimes setting your phone alarm for every 2 hours helps remind you. We are creatures of habit.
- Take 5-20 minutes each day to sit quietly (meditate, pray or just sit out side)
- Journaling the process is helpful to look back and see what is working and what is not working. Also helps you make notes about foods that agree and do not agree with your body.
- Going to bed and waking up at the same time every day is the most important process of this reboot.
- Taking a bath or hot shower is also very important to help detox. Epson salt baths is a classic detox remedy. We recommend it highly.
- Exercise or try Infrared to break a sweat. Make sure you sweat at least up to 30 minutes 3 days a week. A brisk walk, yoga, anything to help you sweat. This helps push out the toxins. Check out some of our favorite free online workouts below.
- Consider using the practitioners below to help detox and start to heal both emotionally, physically and spiritually.
- Planning out meals are fun and easy. Shopping will be easy too! Grocery List will consist of:
- Nuts & Seeds (recommended to start in week 2)
- Honey (for teas or to put on apples for a sweet treat)
*These are all recommendations to help you make the most of your ReBoot.
Your Support Team:
FitLiving Eats, Health Coach
Elyse Falzone, Healer
Jason Philyaw, Personal Trainer
Healing House, Infrared & BioFeedback
Charity Wise, Reiki
Dr. Shelley Lynch, CranioSacral
- 25% off all juice, all week long for 29 days (show your #29DayReBootChallenge Digital Card) - we also have a "FULL" 29 Day Challenge offer - stop into the shop and ask us about it!
- 10% off Naked Bar Soap Company products
- $10 discount for there first session with @ Peace Massage & Bodywork
- 15% discount off of the following FitLiving Eats services:
- Raw cooking class – Register Here! ($80 reg/$63.75
- 1-hour grocery store tour ($75 reg/$63.75 with discount OR $100 for 2 buddies)
- 1-hour pantry makeover ($75 reg/$63.75 with discount)
Post about your #29DayRebootChallenge journey on social and be entered to win a 2 Day ReBoot to help you stay on your path of health!
Raw Recipes (first 7 days):
- Herbal Tea (mint, chamomile, lavender, etc...)
Smoothies for first 7 days:
- Detox Green Smoothie: 1/2 frozen banana, 1/2 cup frozen pineapple, 1/4 lemon (peeled), 1 cup spinach, 1/4 cup parsley, 1/4 cup cilantro, pinch of cayenne (optional), 1 cup coconut water (or water)
- Berry Orange Smoothie: 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, 1 cup spinach, 1/4 avocado, 1/2 orange (peeled), 1 cup coconut water
- Kale Pineapple Smoothie: 1/2 frozen banana, 1/2 cup frozen pineapple, 1 cup of kale, 1 1/2 cups coconut water (or water)
- Tropical Green Smoothie Bowl: 1/2 cup frozen pineapple, 1 kiwi (peeled), 1/4 avocado, 1/2 cup coconut water (or water) + fresh fruit toppings
- Sunrise Smoothie: 1/3 cup frozen pineapple, 1/3 cup frozen mango, 1/2 orange (peeled), 1 cup coconut water (or water)
- Sweet Greens Smoothie: 1/2 cup romaine, 1/2 cup kale, 1 pear (cored), 1 frozen banana, 1/4 lemon (peeled), 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 cup coconut water (or water)
- Raw Vegan Pineapple Salsa: http://www.theglowingfridge.com/raw-vegan-pineapple-salsa-2/
- Traditional Salsa Recipe: https://www.thespruce.com/simplest-raw-food-salsa-recipe-3377438
- Jicama Bruschetta with Mango Salsa: https://justglowingwithhealth.com/mouthwatering-mango-salsa/
- Raw Applesauce: http://www.therawtarian.com/raw-apple-sauce-recipe
Meal Recipe Ideas:
- Creamy Avocado Kale Salad:
- 1 bunch kale (about 8 packed cups, chopped)
- 1 1/2 avocadoes
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- Remove the kale leaves from the stems and roughly chop. Add the kale to a colander and rinse; pat dry.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the avocadoes and mash with a fork until creamy. Add the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and stir to combine. Add the kale leaves and massage the dressing into the kale, making sure the leaves are evenly coated with the dressing.
- When ready to serve, top with grape tomatoes.
- Raw Gazpacho: https://www.thespruce.com/raw-vegan-red-pepper-gazpacho-soup-3377526
- Creamy Raw Mexican Cilantro Corn Soup: http://lowfatveganchef.com/category/raw-vegan-recipes/raw-soups/
- Zucchini Pasta w/ Creamy Avocado Cucumber Sauce: http://www.simple-veganista.com/2013/04/zucchini-pasta-creamy-avocado-cucumber.html
- Jicama, Citrus and Avocado Salad: http://www.teacheatlove.com/2013/03/jicama-citrus-and-avocado-salad.html
Download your discount card onto your phone...show it at participating vendors.